If you have goods to declare, please go to the red Customs point.
If you have nothing to declare:
- If your journey started in a European Union country (your hold baggage will have a green-edged tag), use the blue exit.
- If your journey began outside the European Union (your hold baggage will have a white tag), use the green channel.
If you're transferring between two international flights at Aberdeen, you may be able to have your baggage tagged through to your final destination. You will still need to declare any items in your hand baggage which are liable for duty.
If you are connecting from an international flight to a UK flight you must clear Customs and immigration at Aberdeen.
For more information please visit the HM Revenue & Customs website.
For your safety and quick journey through the airport, please note the following advice.
- Never carry anything into the UK for somebody else.
- Never bring goods which are prohibited into the UK. If in doubt, ask at the Customs enquiry point.
- If you are unsure about your duty/tax free entitlement, go to the Customs enquiry point
To find out exactly what you can bring into the UK (or anywhere else in the world), visit our Customs allowances page.