Parking for people with disabilities
Available within all car parks
- Standard rates apply and prices are displayed at the car park entrance. Clearly signed blue parking is available at the front of the short stay car park; within the priority parking area next to the Customer Interface Area and in the Long Stay car park next to the main bus stop.
- There is an assistance telephone situated in the central glass area at the front of the multi storey car park. This is located beside the car park payment machines. Our assistance provider G4S can be contacted on this telephone. Seats are also provided while you wait for assistance.
- If you need help with entry to any of our car parks, contact APCOA customer service using the intercom at the barrier entrance.
- Blue badge holders who want to take their badge away with them can obtain a dispensation notice from the APCOA customer service office. Notices are available on request via the intercom at the barrier entrance.
- You must pay for car park tickets at the automatic payment machines before returning to your car or you can pay with credit or debit card via the exit barriers on your way out. If you have difficulty with payment please press the intercom on the automatic payment kiosks or on the exit barriers.
- If you need more information please call our information line on 0844 335 1000 (UK) or +44 121 410 5105 (from outside the UK). Our telephone number for the hard of hearing is: +44 (0)121 410 5284. The disabled parking bays are next to the customer service office, near the exit.
- The bus shelter is wheelchair-accessible.
- Car park buses are wheelchair-accessible.
- For bookings and information call 0844 335 1000 (UK) or +44 121 410 5105 (from outside the UK). Our telephone number for the hard of hearing is: +44 (0)121 410 5284.
Book car parking
You can book parking online – click here for the best parking rates.