Flight text service
SMS ("Flying Messenger" and "Flying Messenger Plus" service) User Terms
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the Flying Messenger and Flying Messenger plus services (the "Service") detailed on www.aberdeenairport.com (the "Website") which is owned and operated by LHR Airports Limited ("Heathrow"). For the purposes of these Terms "we", "our" and "us" refers to Heathrow.
- The flight arrivals and departures data sent to you through the Service is the scheduled arrival or departure time. We only update that data once the relevant airline has told us that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore we are not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of that information. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to provide this Service within a reasonable time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
- We do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue or (b) any indirect or consequential loss that you suffer.
- Any personal information you supply to us when you use this Service will be used only to supply you with the Service.
- Heathrow reserves the right to alter and/or terminate the Service at any time with or without notice.
- These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Last Updated: October 2012