Offshore Europe 2019
About SPE Offshore Europe
SPE Offshore Europe, taking place 3-6 September 2019, the only platform dedicated to creating value across the whole upstream energy sector supply chain.
Here, the industry progresses digitalisation, smart wells & data analytics to decommissioning and technology solutions for a low carbon future, and everything in between.
Curated in partnership with SPE, the OE conference programme covers the latest trends in technology, equipment and processes.
Join the most successful E&P businesses and people are discovering where innovation can lead us. Today, tomorrow and in the future, this is your platform for progress.
- Find 100s of the latest upstream technologies
- 900+ suppliers from market leaders to new tech companies
- Connect with the industry and gain new technical expertise
- Learn with high calibre free-to-attend conference content
- Exhibition - more than 900 suppliers, from international market leaders to new technology companies
- SPE Conference - the leading E&P event in Europe and the largest free-to-attend conference in the industry
- FT Conference - we are partnering with the Financial Times to explore the role of finance in the oil & gas industry
- Late Life & Decommissioning Zone - featuring technology and service provider, with a dedicated theatre and programme
- Start-Up Village - showing cutting-edge innovations and technology from UK and International start-ups, with a product-pitching zone
- ENGenious Zone - the place to explore automation, data analytics, robotics and smart communications
- Inspire Programme - bringing together forward-thinking events to inspire, educate and inform the next generation of industry professionals
- Energy Transition Hub - operators, associations and technology companies will share their work on developing solutions to the global challenges around carbon reduction, climate change mitigation and reduced environmental impact in operations
Offshore Europe 2017 Highlights
The Oil & Gas industry's platform for progress