Banchory Lodge competition terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees of Aberdeen International Airport Limited, Banchory Lodge Hotel or any person directly or indirectly connected with this competition or family members of any of these persons.
- Entry is open to all UK residents over 18.
- There will be one prize winner and the prize is dinner, bed and breakfast at Banchory Lodge for up to two people.
- The prize must be booked by the 15 April 2020. Please allow at least three weeks between emailing your booking form and your outbound travel date. The prize must be used by the winner their companions travelling together.
- The prize must be redeemed by 15 October 2020.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Only one entry per household can be accepted.
- The closing date for the competition is 15 April 2019. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not correctly provided.
- The prize winner will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries are valid in accordance with these conditions and have reached Aberdeen International Airport Limited by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 90 days, there will be no further prize draws, as Aberdeen International Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
- Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Aberdeen International Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in Aberdeen International Airport Limited’s sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter is Aberdeen International Airport Limited, Aberdeen Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7DU.
- Please note that any personal data provided by an entrant will remain confidential to Aberdeen International Airport Limited and its group companies and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent, except that Aberdeen International Airport Limited reserves the right to use the information for the purposes of facilitating the competition including but not limited to publishing the name of the winner on its website, as well as providing the prize winners' details to third parties for the purposes of administering the competition including but not limited to the actual providers of the prize such as the tour operator, airline and/or hotel company.
- All personal data provided by an entrant will be used by Aberdeen International Airport Limited solely for the purposes of administering the competition and will be securely destroyed within 120 days of the closing date of the competition, unless you have elected to receive further promotional or marketing information.