Express Drop Off - Electric Vehicles
At Aberdeen Airport we aim to support a sustainable future and so we are offering 10 minutes of free access to the Express Drop Off area for our customers with fully electric vehicles.
This is not applicable to commercial vehicles (i.e. taxis/buses) and all eligible electric vehicles must be for private use only.
How does it work?
1. Register your car using the form below.
2. We will use the DVLA website to confirm that your car is a fully electric vehicle. Hybrid cars will not be confirmed as fully electric and free 10 minutes will not be given. You can check your car here.
3. You will receive an email confirming we have received your application.
4. If your vehicle is fully electric, you will NOT BE CONTACTED. The barrier will lift automatically when exiting the Express Drop Off provided your stay is under 10 minutes.
5. If your vehicle cannot be confirmed as an electric vehicle, we will contact you to let you know.
Up to 72 hours notice must be given
Pre-Register your electric vehicle here for 10 minutes free access to the pick-up and drop-off zone
Your registration is valid for 6 months. Please do not reapply if you intend to use this service more than once.
If your vehicle is fully electric, the barrier will lift automatically when exiting the Express Drop Off provided your stay is under 10 minutes.
You will receive an email within the next 10 minutes to confirm your application.
Hybrid cars will not be confirmed as fully electric and free 10 minutes will not be given. Please only fill in this form if you have a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV).