Flying with children doesn't have to be a challenge. You'll find everything you need to keep young travellers happy at the airport, from baby change units to pre-flight entertainment.
The airport has babycare units in the following locations:
- Before security adjacent to Rolling Luggage.
- Before security next to the female toilet adjacent to the Granite City Bar.
- After security next to the accessible toilet in the upper Departure Lounge (past Servisair lounge)
- After security next to the female toilet near to Gate 5.
- After security in the Baby Changing Room between Gates 11 and 12.
Our new children activity panels are available adjacent to Gate 1. We also have a small selection of toys available at Gate 10 lounge.
Food and other essentials
Most restaurants and bars provide high chairs and children's menus. Baby essentials such as nappies, formula milk and wipes are available at Boots pharmacy. And at WHSmith you can find magazines, comics and puzzle books to keep children entertained in the lounges and in the air.
There are a number of car parking options at Aberdeen Airport, all of which are family friendly. Why not compare them to see which suits you best?