Wireless internet access (wi-fi)
You can enjoy free high-speed wireless internet access via your notebook computer or handheld device at Aberdeen International Airport.
You'll need a wireless compatible (wi-fi 802.11n) device. Most portable devices have this function built in and many others can be upgraded with a wireless networking card (you can buy these at the airport).
Free wireless internet access at Aberdeen International Airport is provided in partnership with BT.
How to connect
- Turn on your wireless-enabled device.
- When prompted to choose a wi-fi network, select 'BT Openzone'.
- Select 'Access Free wi-fi'.
- First time users may be asked to register some information. This will only happen once, and thereafter your individual device will be recognised.
- You will now be connected to the Aberdeen International Airport free wi-fi service.
Interactive internet stations are available inside Costa before security, in the domestic baggage reclaim, and at Gates 1 & 5 after security. This service is operated by Spectrum Interactive Ltd.
Payment can be made online by credit card, by voucher, or by coin (UK pound or euro).
There are printer facilities available at the internet stations in Costa before security. The machines are credit card payment only - minimum charge of £3 for the first 3 pages then a £1 per page there after.