Escape the crowds and work or relax, whichever airline you're flying with. Book into the Swissport Lounge and you'll enjoy your own quiet space complete with complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines. It costs less than you might think, too.
Take advantage of a little hospitality for up to three hours before your flight with facilities including:
- Complimentary alcoholic* and soft drinks, tea, coffee and snacks.
- Credit card phone and fax, plus Wi-Fi internet access*
- Television and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
- Comfortable chairs in quiet surroundings.
This lounge is on the first floor, after security control, and is available for departing passengers only.
* An extra charge is made for champagne, business facilities and internet access.
British Airways Executive Club members, or BA passengers with fully flexible tickets for travel in the UK, can use the British Airways Terraces Lounge at Aberdeen. This has a well-equipped combined business and communications centre.
Eastern Airways passengers have access to the Eastern Airways Lounge, which offers complimentary refreshments and a comfortable space in which to wait for your flight. Located on the northern walkway, near Gate 10.