Assistance: To and from the airport
Buses and coaches:
Aberdeen city centre is served by regular bus services. For further information contact:
Please note that while the local services use low-floor buses which facilitates access for wheelchairs, long-distance coaches tend not to be wheelchair accessible.
Wheelchair-accessible vehicles are available from the main tax rank or can be pre-booked on 01224 725725.
The nearest rail station to the airport is Dyce, on the Aberdeen-Inverness line. It is a short taxi ride from here to the airport.
The nearest main line station is Aberdeen (a ten-minute train ride from Dyce), where there are frequent services to all parts of Scotland and England. Most trains are wheelchair accessible and help will be given on the platform where necessary – please contact First ScotRail for more information or to arrange assistance with your journey.
Passenger drop-off at Aberdeen Airport
- Blue Badge holders are entitled to a 30 minute free period within the main Short Stay car park. Blue Badge holders using the 30 minute free period within the Short Stay car park should present their blue badge card for validation at the Customer Service Office when leaving the car park. The Customer Service office is located on the exit route of the car park.
- If using the forecourt area, standard charges and conditions apply.
Parking for people with disabilities
Available within all car parks
The Short Stay car park is located directly in front of the main terminal building.
Priority Parking is located at the front of the Short Stay car park on the ground floor of the car deck.
The Long Stay car park is reached by dedicated bus. Car park buses are wheelchair-accessible.
The bus waiting shelter is wheelchair-accessible.
• Standard rates apply and prices are displayed at the car park entrance. Clearly signed blue badge parking is available at the very front of the Short Stay car park (multi-storey); also within the Priority Parking area next to the customer payment area and in the Long Stay car park next to the main bus stop. Blue Badge holders are entitled to 30 minutes free parking within the Short Stay car park. After this period expires, standard terms and conditions apply from the start of the parking period.
• There is an assistance telephone situated in the central glass area at the front of the multi-storey car park. This is located beside the car park payment machines (behind the lifts). Our assistance provider G4S can be contacted on this telephone. Seats are also provided while you wait for assistance.
• If you need help with entry to any of our car parks, contact APCOA customer service using the intercom at the barrier entrance.
• Blue Badge holders using the 30 minute free period within the Short Stay car park should present their blue badge card for validation at the Customer Service Office when leaving the car park. The Customer Service office is located on the exit route of the car park.
• Blue badge holders who want to take their badge away with them can obtain a dispensation notice from the APCOA Customer Service Office. Notices are available on request via the intercom at the barrier entrance.
• You must pay for car park tickets at the automatic payment machines before returning to your car or you can pay with credit or debit card via the exit barriers on your way out. If you have difficulty with payment please press the intercom on the automatic payment kiosks or on the exit barriers.
• There are disabled parking bays next to the Customer Service Office, near the exit, where we can assist you from the Customer Service Office.
• If you need more information or assistance with bookings please call our information line on +44 (0)845 222 0531.
Types of assistance
Assistance: terminal and facilities