Aberdeen Airport Offshore Parking
All of our car parks are open and operational for those customers still flying, or being picked up/dropped off.
Our Long Stay car park remains open for all Offshore parking customers -it is located on Montrose Road across the road from the Bristow’s terminal, a special discounted rate of £34.60 is available for all vantage card customers and buses are available to drop off and pick up at all 4 heliports.
Cheapest and closest offshoe parking now available from £4.00 per day. Great for energy industry workers. No need to book, just turn up!
Special parking rates are available for offshore workers flying from Bristows, or CHC terminals. Offshore workers can park in our Long Stay car park at a discounted rate from as little as £4.00 per day.*
How to redeem cheap offshore car parking at Aberdeen Airport:
- Drive into the official Long Stay car park at Aberdeen Airport.
- Take a ticket at the barrier.
- Park your car in our award-winning secure car park.
- Jump onto one of our brand new buses and take a two minute transfer to the front of the terminal.
- On your return, simply validate your ticket on production of your Vantage card at the Travelex Bureau or within Bristows and CHC terminals.
- Use freephone located outside your terminal to call courtesy bus back to car park.
- In the car park, insert your validated ticket into the pay machine and pay the cheaper offshore rate.
- Insert your ticket at the barrier for exit.
Simply enter the Long Stay Car Park when you arrive, park your car then get your ticket validated on your return at any of the following locations; Travelex Bureau within the main terminal or at or validation points within the CHC and Bristow Terminals.
*Stays of 10 days are £4.00 per day, all other lengths of stay charged at £4.60 per day.
Offshore car park location