Offshore Parking at Aberdeen Airport
Located near the heliport and our long stay car park, off-shore workers can park their cars securely when heading out for offshore work.
Cheapest and closest offshore parking now available from £4.00 per day. Great for energy industry workers. No need to book, just turn up!
Special parking rates are available for offshore workers flying from all 4 heliports - Bristows, CHC, Babcock and NHV terminals. Offshore workers can park in our Long Stay car park at a discounted rate from as little as £4.00 per day.*
Simply enter the Long Stay Car Park when you arrive, park your car then get your ticket validated on your return at any of the following locations; Out of Gauge baggage within the main terminal (beside check in desk 20) or at our validation points within the Helicopter Terminals.
*Terms & Conditions: £4.00 per day applies to stay of 10 days. All stays up to 10 days is charged at £5.00 per day, all stays in excess of 10 days are £4.70. Special rate applies to Aberdeen International Airport Long Stay parking. Parking ticket must be validated at validating station prior to returning to our car park. Prices are subject to change and availability.
How to redeem cheap offshore car parking at Aberdeen Airport:
- Drive into the official Long Stay car park at Aberdeen Airport
- Take a ticket at the barrier
- Park your car in our award-winning secure car park
- Jump onto one of our brand new buses and take a two-minute transfer to the front of the terminal
- On your return, simply validate your ticket on production of your Vantage card within the Airport Terminal at the Out of Gauge baggage area or within Bristows and CHC Terminals.
- Use the freephone located outside your terminal to call the courtesy bus back to the car park
- In the car park, insert your validated ticket into the pay machine and pay the cheaper offshore rate
Make sure you receive the latest deals and offers on our parking and lounge products straight to your inbox!