Aberdeen Airport Offshore Parking
Cheapest and closest offshore parking now available from £4.00 per day. Great for energy industry workers. No need to book, just turn up!
Special parking rates are available for offshore workers flying from Bristows, or CHC terminals. Offshore workers can park in our Long Stay car park at a discounted rate from as little as £4.00 per day.*
How to redeem cheap offshore car parking at Aberdeen Airport:
- Drive into the official Long Stay car park at Aberdeen Airport.
- Take a ticket at the barrier.
- Park your car in our award-winning secure car park.
- Jump onto one of our brand new buses and take a two minute transfer to the front of the terminal.
- On your return, simply validate your ticket on production of your Vantage card at the Travelex Bureau (for Broomfield Terminal passengers) or within Bristows or CHC terminals.
- Use freephone located outside your terminal to call courtesy bus back to car park.
- In the car park, insert your validated ticket into the pay machine and pay the cheaper offshore rate.
- Insert your ticket at the barrier for exit.
Simply enter the Long Stay Car Park when you arrive, park your car then get your ticket validated on your return at any of the following locations; Travelex Bureau within the main terminal or at or validation points within the CHC and Bristow Terminals.
*2 day minimum stay is required. Stays of up to and including 15 days are £4.10. Stays of over 16 days will be charged at £4.00 per day.
Offshore car park location