Aberdeen Airport Short Stay Parking
Short Stay car park
- Weatherproof: Short Stay parking offers under-cover spaces to keep you and your party dry.
- Secure and trusted: Short stay is staffed 24 hours a day, and has frequent patrols and CCTV monitoring. Aberdeen Airport Short Stay Parking holds the Safe Car Park Award from Police Scotland and People's Parking accreditation.
- Keep your keys: No waiting around when you park or land.
Picking up or dropping off
- The inner forecourt is reserved for authorised vehicles only. The outer forecourt is for private vehicles and courtesy buses. Access to the forecourt is clearly signposted on the airport approach road.
- Please note that taxis pick up in the Short Stay car park. Charter buses and coaches can pick up and drop off at the airport, providing there is prior notification.
Prices shown are subject to change and are provided as an indication only. Aberdeen International Airport Limited will not accept any liability in the event of price changes.
Motorcycles can access the main short stay car park via their own dedicated entry and exit route which clearly states Motorcycles only. Take a right after the entry and park up in our new extended motorcycle shelter. Motorcycles park free of charge.
There is a bicycle shelter within the short stay car park just beside the “up ramp” to the multi storey car park and just past the Pre Book Taxi Bays. There is no charge for bicycles.
Aberdeen Airport Short Stay Parking prices
|Duration (up to...)||Price|
|Up to 6 hours||£26.00|
|Each additional day or part thereof thereafter||£37.00|
Find your parking
Choose the car park that works best for you and plan your journey