Aberdeen City Guide
Aberdeen is Scotland's third largest city, located in the north-east of Scotland. Aberdeen is home to some of the world's best golf courses, whisky trails and castles.
The city is a cosmopolitan mix of excellent shopping, local and international cuisine, and exciting nightlife.
Download the Aberdeen City map.
Things to do in Aberdeen
We've pulled together a list of itineraries to help you enjoy the best that Aberdeen has to offer, take your pick below:
- Aberdeen hidden gems
- Aberdeen pick and mix activities and attractions
- Aberdeen pick and mix food and drink
- Aberdeen coastal wildlife
- Castles of Deeside by public transport
- Distilleries and castles
- Glen Garrioch distillery and Crathes Castle
- Dunnottar Castle and Stonehaven by public transport
- Exploring old and new Aberdeen
For a comprehensive guide to Aberdeen City and Shire, including what's on, take a look at the Visit Aberdeenshire website.