Whether it's business or pleasure, a flying visit or a longer stay, get the most from your time in the Granite City and north-east Scotland.
Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
Aberdeenshire stretches from “one of the last great places on earth” to “one of the world’s top-rated coastlines” (National Geographic). Aberdeen, Scotland’s third largest city – where impressive ships dock right up against the city centre streets and dolphins leap in the working North Sea harbour – is “one of the most architecturally distinctive in Europe” (The Scotsman).
The area is set between the mountains of Royal Deeside and 165 miles of golden coastlines running along the Banffshire Coast. Visitors are invited to roam for miles across great estates, expanses of moorland, ancient Caledonian forests, rolling farmland, vast dunes, wide sandy beaches and expansive coastlines. Click here for more information about a trip to Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
Download the Aberdeen city map to help plan your trip.
- Aberdeen City Guide - From history to nightlife to shopping and sightseeing, there's something for everyone in Aberdeen City.
- Guide to Scotland - Heading farther afield? Find an in-depth Scotland travel guide that covers the country from Gretna to John o'Groats.
- Find Hotels in Aberdeen - From city centre bases to out-of-town retreats, we can help you find a place to stay in Scotland.
- What's on around Aberdeen - If you're visiting the city, here's our guide to the very best concerts, festivals and other events.
- Getting to Aberdeen - Just landed? Use our simple at-a-glance guide to view your transport options to the city centre.